Página 13 de 14 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 367891011121314 ÚltimoÚltimo
Exibindo resultados 121 a 130 de 138

Tópico: Cities: Skylines (Melhor que SimCity? )

The All Seeing Eye Avatar de S.Templar
    Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 15.713/993
    Dados: 5.188/656
    E o Afterdark, alguém pegou? Tá em promo na Nuuvem, mas não consigo comprar porque estou fora do país.

Enviado da minha torradeira

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Templar's Machine Reloaded (New)
    Templar's Machine Turbo (Old)
    "Give me chastity and give me constancy, but do not give it yet.".

"Se roubam de mim, é corrupção. Se roubo dos outros, é jeitinho!" - HUEzileiros

echo "Hello World!" Avatar de Nom4d3
    Data de Registro
    Jun/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 4.533/183
    Dados: 1.602/881
    Eu comprei, mas nao tive tempo de jogar ainda

Data de Registro
    Abr/2006
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 314/10
    Dados: 62/63
    Citação Mensagem Original de Nom4d3 Ver Mensagem
    Esta resposta está oculta porque você está ignorando este membro. Exibir Citação
    Eu comprei, mas nao tive tempo de jogar ainda

Intel i5-4690k / Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI / 4x 4Gb Kingston HyperX / 2x WD 2TB / 240Gb SSD Kingston SV300S37A / Corsair CX600W / Zotac GTX970 4Gb / Mouse Logitech G502 / Teclado Corsair K70 / Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500V2

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA

Cities Skylines Snowfall

Cities Skylines Snowfall Announced - briefly
    (hx) 05:45 PM EST - Jan,19 2016 - Post a comment
    Paradox Interactive announces winter is coming to Cities Skylines, announcing Snowfall, an upcoming expansion for the urban planning game.
    In Snowfall, the difficulty heats up when the city cools down, thanks to a new in-game temperature reading that will have residents bundling up for warmth when the weather outside is frightful. Cosmetic weather, composed of rain and fog, will be added to Cities: Skylines as part of a free update, along with other features to be announced soon. Players who own Snowfall will get to face new challenges such as ensuring that their city infrastructure can handle seasonal heating demands – and, when the snow starts falling, that the roads can stay clear. New snowplow services will be required to prevent traffic from freezing in place, while new all-weather trams and expanded public transit options can help residents and visitors alike get around town – and visit the new winter parks and landmarks available in Snowfall.

Snowfall will include:

Now is the Winter of This Content: Rain and fog for existing maps, plus a new Winter'' map theme with snow and all of its challenges
    The Streetcars You Desire: Expanded public transportation options, including easier management of existing lines - and Trams, a new system demanded by fans
    World Warmth, Too: Cold weather increases demands for electricity, unless new water-based heat systems are in place
    Plowers to the People: Build a snowplow depot to keep traffic flowing during winter weather, and employ new road maintenance systems to keep your streets in shape
    New Chirps: #yeahthereare

Intel Core i7 3960X|Asus X79 Rampage IV Extreme|2x EVGA GTX980Ti SC+ ACX2.0+ SLI|G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB 2400 4x4GB|Corsair Hydro Series H100i w/ 4x Cougar Vortex CFV12HP Push/Pull|Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB + OCZ Vector SSD 256GB + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 64MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black SATA 7200 32MB Cache + HDD Western Digital 320GB Caviar Blue + 2x HDD Seagate Barracuda 300Gb|Creative Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion|Samsung S23A550H 23" + S27A550 27"|Corsair AX1200i|Cooler Master HAF-X 942|Plextor PX-LB950SA|Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard|Logitech G502 Proteus Core|Razer Firefly|Nostromo Speedpad n52|Logitech Orbit AF|Scythe Kaze Master Pro|Asus RT-AC68U|Razer Leviathan|Razer Carcharias

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Skylines + Snowfall =

Nome:  skyfall.jpg
Vistos: 80
Tamanho:  151,0 kB

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Adevogado Avatar de Dr.Cactus
    Data de Registro
    Jun/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Recebidos: 4.879/316
    Dados: 9.416/674
    Citação Mensagem Original de s.templar Ver Mensagem
    Esta resposta está oculta porque você está ignorando este membro. Exibir Citação
    skylines + snowfall =

Nome:  skyfall.jpg
Vistos: 80
Tamanho:  151,0 kB

lolololololololololol
    ba dum tss!

[()]LimeSquaD
    Uma vez azedo, forever limão...

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Data de Registro
    Jun/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Um dos joguinhos mais dahora pra se passar o tempo.

Data de Registro
    Jul/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Não tinha visto o patch:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...4-0-f3.915105/

Free update with new landscaping tools coming out today! Let's first see how it looks:

Check out that canal!

Flood walls can be placed freely. Here they are next to a highway.

Last week we went over the new features and today we should look into what else this patch brings along. Not only did we work on the water structures and landscaping tools but also tried to fix as many bugs as we could as well as work on improvements. Similar work will continue during the spring, so please don't give into despair even if the most annoying bug for you hasn't been looked into yet.

We have gotten a lot of requests about the road elevation being too steep. Therefore the roads, paths, tunnels and tracks now have a new button in the Option panel where you can select snapping and straight or curve type. The button has 3 states and can be used to cycle through 3 preset heights for the elevation step when using page up and page down. This will give a little bit more precision to laying those roads. Placing of the dams should also get slightly easier with the terrain topography visible in the build view.

The theme editor got some bugs fixes, like the water normal for a theme not getting saved and the grass colour offset values not getting updated. There's also improved error handling for mods that break and disable other mods. We really hope this will make it easier for players to find broken mods after an update. On top of that we fixed a ton of localization bugs and other smaller issues. Read the full patch notes at the end of the post.

I want to thank all the community members for providing us invaluable feedback and rooting us to continue developing Cities: Skylines forward

We have a couple of days off because of Easter and later next week I will be rather busy representing at some local events. Therefore I'll skip the word next week and get back to you in April. In the meanwhile remember to Praise the Chirper to win tickets to visit us here in Tampere.

Happy Easter and I really hope you enjoy the update!

Cheers,
    Mariina

1.4.0-f3

• Landscaping tools - Tools to edit terrain heights (Shift, Level, Smooth, Slopes), 3 brush sizes and 3 strengths are available in the option bar.
    • Paths - Paths were moved from Decorations to Landscaping Paths
    • Trees - Trees were moved from the Props Decorations group to Landscaping Trees
    • Rocks - Added rocks objects
    • Water Structures - contains Floodwalls, Quays and Canals

• Decoration service renamed to Parks&Plazas
    • Parks - The Standard parks
    • Plazas - The Plazas style parks
    • Others parks - The parks which don't belong in the 2 categories above
    • Tourism & Leisure - After Dark DLC only, contains all the park assets from After Dark
    • Winter Parks - Snowfall DLC only, contains all the park assets from Snowfall and only shows if you are in a Winter map

• New categories for Unique Buildings
    • The Environment panel of the Map editor now contains several terrain props such as ruined/abandoned buildings and rocks.
    • The roads, paths, tunnels and tracks now have a new button in the Option panel where you can select snapping and straight or curve type. The button has 3 states and can be used to cycle through 3 preset heights for the elevation step when using page up and page down.
    • New steam achievements implemented
    • Default maps updated with new environment props
    • Dam placement shows terrain topography

• Blurry cliff textures improved
    • Fixed: Expansion 2: Text: SPA/FRE/RUS : In-Game: Line color will overlap the Line Name in the Public Transport - Lines detail window.
    • Fixed: PDX Accounts creation lacks countries (Montenegro added).
    • Fixed: Suggestion: Expansion 2: UI: The Lines Detail panel could be easier to access.
    • Fixed: Suggestion: Expansion 2: UI: The total number of transport lines could be added in the Lines Detail panel.
    • Fixed: Asset Editor: You can have two rows of Roads buttons at the same time
    • Fixed: Main Menu: Tools: Mouse wheel scroll does not work in the "map theme" selection screen. (Fixed also in theme selections.)
    • Fixed: Expansion 1: Design: The Prisoners and Cyclists statistics are displayed in the City Statistic even if the After Dark expansion has not been purchased.
    • Fixed: Expansion 2: Public Transport Lines can only be sorted in one direction
    • Fixed: Expansion: Design: Vehicles coming out of Cargo Hubs have incorrect path causing looping and traffic issues.
    • Fixed: Theme Editor: Changing the water normal for a theme does not get saved
    • Fixed: Faulty transition when connecting bicycle path to pavement path
    • Fixed: Expansion 2: Theme Editor: Grass color offset values doesn't get updated on the map immediately
    • Fixed: Expansion 2: It is difficult to understand the impact of Heating on the budget
    • Fixed: Expansion 2: Pathfinding: Sometimes, snow plows and road maintenance vehicles do not complete their work shift and disappear.

• Fixed: Expansion 2: "Unsubscribe all" and "disable all" are missing a letter in 1600x900 resolution
    • Fixed: Keybinding strings under the Theme Editor tab are unlocalized
    • Fixed: Strings regarding themes in New Game and Load Game menus are unlocalized
    • Fixed: Text in Asset Editor tab of the Keymapping menu is cut-off in several languages
    • Fixed: Several entries in Keymapping \ Asset Editor are unlocalized
    • Fixed: Expansion 2: Snowfall map names in the New Game menu are unlocalized in Korean
    • Fixed: Expansion 2: Water & Sewage tooltip in Budget menu does not mention Heating.
    • Fixed: "Last updated" text overlaps button in several languages in the Content Manager
    • Fixed: The "Included in x styles" text does not get updated when switching language settings
    • Fixed: LOC: POL: The "Households" text in a district's Info Panel is overlapping with the Population graph.
    • Fixed: LOC: ALL: Map Editor: Import and Export Heightmap not localized.
    • Fixed: Expansion 2: Some of the new Snowfall props aren't localised in the Asset Editor
    • Fixed: Expansion 1: "2x3_Nightclub01" has wrong sort of names
    • Fixed: German language - 'Reset Configuration' button is inconsistent (big letters) with other buttons
    • Fixed: Gameplay option "dynamic weather" is translated wrong to German
    • Fixed: LOC: FRE/POR/RUS/POL/GER: Text: The warning message when changing resolutions is cut-off.
    • Fixed: Several non-winter maps in the New Games panel are not localised in any language except English

• Modding: Added few serializers for some data types to go into CRPs (DepotAI.SpawnPoint, PropInfo.Effect, BuildingInfo.SubInfo, PropInfo.ParkingSpace, PropInfo.SpecialPlace)
    • Modding: Improved error handling for mods causing exceptions during the ILoading interface callbacks and consequently disabling other mods
    • Modding: Added profiling ability for custom content loading (using the --enabled-dev-ui toggle, Show loading profile and Show custom content)

co_martsu, Mar 22, 2016

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Data de Registro
    Jun/2003
    Valeu/SFA
    Natural Disasters are coming to Cities: Skylines

http://www.pcgamer.com/natural-disasters-are-coming-to-cities-skylines/

Última edição por S.Templar; em 18/08/2016 às 18:03.

Informação do Tópico

Usuários Navegando pelo Tópico

Existe(m) atualmente 1 usuário(s) navegando pelo tópico. (0 membro(s) e 1 visitante(s))

Regras de Postagem